Our team will work with you to assist with providing the necessary information to better navigate the home buying process.
1. Get pre-approved for your mortgage.
2. Select your Lot and pay the Deposit. (Please bring your pre-approval/eligibility letter with you).
3. Collect your Sale Agreement.
4. Sign and return all copies of the Sale Agreement to Zenith office.
5. Collect your Mortgage Package and do your interview at your Mortgage Company.
6. Submit a copy of the “Letter of Commitment” to Zenith office.
7. The Mortgage Company will send a “Letter of Undertaking” to our Attorneys. Our attorneys will advise you in writing when they receive same and if there is a “shortfall” to be paid. Shortfall is the difference between the loan amount and the balance to close the sale.
8. Pay the shortfall amount.
9. Collect Owner’s Agreement & Transfer.
10. Sign all copies of your Owners Agreement & Transfer and return them to Zenith Sales team for further processing.
11. Upon completion of the unit and after our Attorneys confirm receipt of the mortgage proceeds, collect your letters of possession and keys!